I am a french photographer, but I must admit I don't do it for a living. But for the fun and pleasure of it! I'm actually trying to get courses to improve my techniques as I bought a numeric CANON EOS20D camera. with a 18-55mm lens. I also recently bought a 28mm wide angle, a 55-200mm zoom, and an infrared Hoya filter.
On this blog, you will find pictures I took in the last years, in different countries, and continents, from Europe, to the middle-East, the US, Canada, Argentina, Patagonia, Cuba, Uruguay, etc...
I am currently trying to diverse my approach of photography in general. From an urbanistic point of view especially. and also trying to catch the decisive moment in a city daily life.
I also try to make simple things look different, funny and attractive. and finally also started to practise fashion photography in my recent stay in Argentina.
here is a sample of my work. Most of the pictures can be enlarged up to 120m large. enjoy it!

jeudi 22 novembre 2007

Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free...


Aucun commentaire:

Qui êtes-vous ?

un p'tit français parti en argentine